Supporting UX professionals
UX Mentoring & Coaching
Bring more structure and order to your UX work.
Use UX skills and knowledge more appropriately
Have increased trust in your abilities and work.
UX mentoring and coaching clients unpack a variety of work-related and professional development issues. These include:
- Lacking confidence or effectiveness in their role.
- Little or no standardised UX processes at work, causing confusion and wastage of time.
- Often having to redo work, due to poor requirements and working practices
- Regularly work on of failing or failed projects.
- Disillusionment, frustration, or feeling wasted as a professional.
- Impostor syndrome and questioning of one’s ability and value.
- Dissatisfaction with the job, leading to job avoidance or even depression.
After a FREE 30min consultation call, private clients and Gyles decide together on the total number of sessions required to achieve results. But in principle this means choosing one of three main options:
UX Induction Package8 weeks
- Clients go through a structured program to explore their current work situation. This could be a new job, or one they have been in for a while. Either way, they need to get unstuck with the problems they face. I use my own 7 step assessment and see clients.
UX Mentoring and Coaching Package4 weeks
- Clients have four sessions to cover any work related issues or any topic the client would like to explore.
- Ideal for clients who know one hour is not enough to cover all their issues or successfully solve them.
UX Mentoring & Coaching1 Session
- A one hour session to cover any work related issues or any topic the client would like to explore. Suitable for clients who have a simple issue or topic to cover.
Interested in group UX mentoring and coaching
A lower cost solution to achieve the same great results, in a group of up to 5 other professionals.