Supporting Groups of UX professionals
Group UX Mentoring
Up to five participants in a group to keep sessions focused
Weekly Live sessions
Meet for 1.5hrs each week online for structured discussion and support
Exclusive Slack Group
Connect with fellow group members and me between sessions
Group UX mentoring and coaching involves clients unpacking a variety of work-related and professional development issues. These include:
- Lacking confidence or effectiveness in their role.
- Little or no standardised UX processes at work, causing confusion and wastage of time.
- Often having to redo work, due to poor requirements and working practices
- Regularly work on of failing or failed projects.
- Disillusionment, frustration, or feeling wasted as a professional.
- Impostor syndrome and questioning of one’s ability and value.
- Dissatisfaction with the job, leading to job avoidance or even depression.
After a FREE 30min consultation call, clients decide to commit to a package of sessions. All group coaching clients are on rolling contracts of 4 weekly sessions at £45 per session, or £180/month.
Pre enrol for the next group session
The next session is due to start from October 2023. Complete the form details below to get informed about the next session.
No upfront payment needed
All fields required, including the checkbox!